Serving Latest In Eyecare Technology
A contact lens is considered a medical device that can be worn to correct your vision, or for cosmetic or curative reasons. This thin lens is placed directly on the surface of the eye. People generally wear contact lenses to avoid wearing eyeglasses or they would like to change the look of their eye colour.
If you are looking for the best, high quality and affordable contact lenses from a vast group of branded lenses, please feel free to contact us.We carries the following types of contact lenses:
- Weekly Disposables
- Monthly Disposables
- Daily Disposables
- Lenses for Astigmatism
- Colour Lenses
- Bifocal & Multifocal Lenses
Basic guidelines for contact lens
Gently shake your lens case containing the storage solution, to loosen the contact lens should it be stuck. (Don't try pulling at the lens with your finger, or you might damage it.)
- Slide the lens out of its case and into the palm of your hand. Rinse thoroughly with the appropriate contact lens solution.
- Place the contact lens on the tip of your index or middle finger, which should be dry or mostly dry.
- With the fingers and thumb of your other hand, simultaneously pull up on your upper eyelid and down on your lower eyelid.
- Position the lens on your eye while looking upward or forward, whichever you find to be easier. You also can apply the contact lens by placing it on the white of the eye closest to your ear.
- Gently close your eye, roll your eyes in a complete circle to help the lens settle, and then blink.
- Look closely in the mirror to make sure the lens is centered on your eye. If it is, the lens should be comfortable and your vision should be clear.